The Green Hotelroom
Two reliability certifications: The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)* and FairTrade*
Many of our best ideas come to us in our sleep. Recent research by sleep experts at the University
of California, San Diego, suggests that sleep enhances creative thinking. A number of famous
celebrities literally “dream up” creative ideas in their sleep. But where would an eco-conscious rock
star choose to stay the night? And what do guests with a green conscience expect from their hotel?
- BREEZE is the eco-friendly linen collection by Dibella.
- Breeze is a collection of bed, bath and table linen made of organically-farmed cotton and certifi ed tothe Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). For guests whose commitment to the environment and social justice does not stop when they go to sleep.
- BREEZE protects the environment.
- Our organic collection uses only cotton from plants that have not been genetically engineered.The cotton is produced using 100% organic fertilisers and without the use of pesticides. Only the mature, top-quality bolls are harvested. To avoid compacting the soil, the cotton is hand-picked.
- BREEZE contributes to improving living conditions in poor countries.
- Smallholder farmers who grow organic cotton are paid a fair wage for their crops. This is being secured by the worldwide leading certification for fair trade – FairTrade. The increased income improves the living conditions of the farmers and their families, and the chemical-free farming methods protect their health.
- BREEZE will delight your customers.
- Hotel guests with a green conscience want to do more for the environment than merely re-use their towels or enjoy organic cuisine. Luxurious, ecologically and socially sustainable linen is an essential component of every “green” hotel or organic restaurant. With Breeze you give your guests the feeling that they have made the right choice.
- BREEZE promotes environmental sustainability in hotels and restaurants.
- Socially and ecologically sustainable bed, bath and table linen is an essential component of your environmental policy. Offer your guests the benefi ts of organic cotton - and a clear conscience as well. Enjoy the advantages of the leading certifi cation of GOTS and FairTrade natural, organically-farmed cotton as a selling point for your business. For the benefit of your customers and the environment!
Luxury eco-friendly linen for the dream of a better world.
Dibella is your reliable partner for eco-friendly and durable linen.
*The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognised as the leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres worldwide. It defines high level environmental criteria along the entire supply chain of organic textiles and requires compliance with social criteria as well. On-site inspection and certification of processors, manufacturers and traders performed by independent specially accredited bodies is the basis of the GOTS monitoring system in order to provide a credible assurance for the integrity of GOTS certified textiles.
*Fairtrade is an alternative approach to conventional trade and is based on a partnership between producers and consumers. Fairtrade offers producers a better deal and improved terms of trade. This allows them the opportunity to improve their lives and plan for their future. Fairtrade offers consumers a powerful way to reduce poverty through their everday shopping.